BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 5, 2011

i can still smile but...


salam...
mind the title...
feeling not well, not physically, but mentally...
here goes the 1st day... and it was like... urgh~
the results of sem 1 exam is coming out one by one

...
n the marks... urgh~ again....

i've never been in this condition before when the predicted result is dfinitely far away from its target... but who knows.. Allah got better plan for me... insyaAllah, i bliv in Him...always...forever...

who knows why He gave me high fever all during final exam...
who knows why He gave me such headache during that time due to that fever....
who knows why He gave me a new teeth at the back jaw that cause the fever....
who knows why He gave me that blurry eyes due to my fever during exam phase....
who knows??

all these obstacles makes me wonder about one thing...
it is that we as human beings must accept our fate...
let bygone be bygone....
i can't use the fever-thing as excuses for my low grades....
definitely can't use it...

one more thing that i ponder upon was...
as human, we can't expect everything will go smoothly as what we planned...
there will definitely be obstacles...
it may be intangible, but it is there.....
obstacles make us tougher...
and i believe even if it doesn't make u one....
i works for me....
and for now, still having all the messy grades with at least a smile....

one quote for today....
"i can still smile but if u sense bitterness, it means i'm smiling from my heart"

till then, gudbye Mr Blog...
assalamualaikum....


1 comments:

ninani said...

sabar deyh apiq.
this might be a new push-up for you in a very unknown and the least expected way. ada hikmah insyaAllah :) be strong and don't lose your faith.

Related Posts with Thumbnails